10 sentences expressing English love made the other half collapsed

6:39 AM mytrivan@gmail.com 0 Comments





  1. Receive my simple gift of GOOD MORNING wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep you safe and happy all day long! Take care!
  2. There are 12 months a year… 30 days a month… 7 days a week… 24 hours a day… 60 minutes an hour… but only one like you in a lifetime.
  3. I’d give up my life if I could command one smille of your eyes, one touch of your hand.
  4. Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures; my mind contains only you!
  5. You look great today. How did I know? Because you look great everyday.
  6. What is love? Those who don’t like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don’t have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it you.
  7. I guarantee it won’t be easy. I guarantee that at one point or another, one of us is gong to want to leave. But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I am going to regret it for the rest of my life, because I know in my heart, you are the only one for me.
  8. I wanna be the one who completes your life, because you are the only one who can make me feel this way
  9. They say a picture tells 1,000 words but when I see yours all I see is 3: I…love…you.
  10. I can’t believe that someone as amazing as you could ever be with me.

You Might Also Like

0 nhận xét: